1.29.2011

brown '06 5th year reunion posting






After taking metalsmithing classes my junior year abroad in Italy, I decided I wanted to start my own jewelry design company.  Post our '06 graduation I studied at RISD in their jewelry and metalsmithing dept. and this gave me a much better understanding of design and fabrication.  Over the past few years, with lots of encouragement from my Brown friends, I started my own company, designing and producing fashion and fine jewelry.



This past month, I just launched a new e-commerce website with the help of some talented 
RISD web designers at PixelSynthesis.





 As I've been living in Japan for the past 3 years, I will also have a Japanese version of the site up in the next month.  I'm excited to see what the next 5 years bring, 
and can't wait to catch up with classmates at Campus Dance!


No comments: